On August 1, we released our brand spanking new marketing package called the Food Marketing Essentials Kit, which is designed for independent food/beverage makers, cottage food companies, startups, and entrepreneurs who want professional marketing help but don’t need a full-service marketing agency.
It has always been our goal to help small food businesses, which we have done with our Denver meetup and the food business marketing book we released earlier this year, but the Food Marketing Essentials Kit is bigger than anything we’ve done before.
Here’s the idea
- All food businesses, even small food businesses, need a professional marketing strategy and marketing materials they can be proud of and that will work.
- Everyone can use a pair of outside eyes to make strides in the right direction, but when you are a solopreneur, you don’t always have that luxury…until now!
- There is a cost-effective way to kickstart a marketing program without an agency retainer or doing everything yourself from scratch.
What You Get With the Marketing Essentials Kit
We have the whole long list of features on this page, but here are the highlights of what you’ll get when you sign up.
- An essential one-page marketing strategy we call a Recipe
- An audit of your existing marketing materials with guidance that will improve your efforts from this point forward
- Suggestions for revving up your social media profiles PLUS custom images and posts to use at the right times
- A slick-looking sales sheet/order form that is easy-to-edit and easy-to-send to retailers and other buyers
- Press release template, copy of our book, one-on-one consulting time, and more!
Click here if you are ready to sign up or want to know more about this affordable, one-stop marketing service for small food businesses.