Keeping up with your social media accounts is no easy task, especially when you have a business to run. If you are on the fence about hiring a social media content writer, consider these seven reasons why you should.
- You’ve run out of things to say. When you log on to Twitter, your mind goes blank.
- In all the time you’ve had a LinkedIn account, you’ve never updated your status.
- You don’t know what a Facebook “Fan Page” is all about.
- All of your time is spent in meetings or doing other necessary tasks for the business. You don’t have time to write.
- The words “Re-Tweet,” “Twitter hash tag,” and “140 characters” mean nothing to you.
- When you consider the benefits, hiring a social media content writer is inexpensive.
- If you already plan to hire a writer for your newsletters, blog posts, or web content, then asking a writer to create social media content is an efficient use of your outsourcing funds