Have a solid strategy.
Map out your steps, and move toward success. We have a proven marketing strategy waiting for you.
Look good…and BIG.
Stop piecing together materials yourself. Polish your brand and shine.
Get more customers.
Zero in on the right buyers. Focus your time where it counts. It’s time to grow your business.
The Food Marketing Essentials Kit
- Two hours of one-on-one consulting on the phone or in-person
- An audit of your existing marketing materials with loads of suggestions to bring in results
- A solid 12-month marketing strategy (something we call a Recipe)
- The start of a style guide that will govern your brand and keep your marketing on track
- Beautifully designed sales sheet and order form
- Branded retailer product request form
- Social media facelift that includes custom images, revised copy, and suggestions for more followers
- A list of keywords and blog post ideas to increase your search engine ranking and customer engagement
- A press release you can modify to send out for all your big news
- Guidance on when to send and which reporters and bloggers should receive your press releases
- Copy of our book, Make Your Food Biz Look BIG
- Pay in full for project completion within 4-6 weeks of payment or choose a 3-month payment plan
Since 2008, The Condiment Marketing Co. has worked with entrepreneurs and small- and medium-sized businesses to create and implement marketing strategies. We’ll set you up to effectively market your food business without a lengthy agency retainer or price tag. With the kit, you will
- Get clear on your marketing goals
- Create a 12-month marketing plan
- Strengthen your brand
- Make it easier for customers and retailers to find you online
- And so much more!
Request More Information
Before you get started with the Marketing Essentials Kit, we’ll need to know a little bit about your business. Click the button below to complete a quick form, and we will be in touch within one to two business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to edit the documents in the kit?
Your Recipe, retailer product request form, style guide, and press release will all be created in an editable document. Other images and PDFs can be edited if you have graphic design skills and professional image editing software. And, of course, you can change your social media profiles as you wish.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes! Pay in three installments over a three-month period or pay all at once and get consulting and materials in just four to six weeks.
Do I have to be located in Colorado?
Nope! Our clients are located all over the United States, and we can easily work with you by phone. If you are in the Denver area and would like to meet, we’d be glad to have you in our office to work out the details.
What if I want marketing services that aren't in the kit?
Contact us to discuss your needs. We offer à la carte marketing services, too!
Can I call if I have questions?
Absolutely. While we’ve automated as much of the Marketing Essentials Kit as possible to keep the cost down, the price of the kit includes two hours of consulting. Any consulting you would like beyond the two hours, we bill at our hourly rate.