At only 29 pages, this quick read will be a reliable blogging resource for years to come. You’ll get 103 bite-size tips from author Sara Lancaster and the 17 professional bloggers who shared their secrets for writing sharp blog content. Each tip is simple, yet packs a powerful punch.
- With over 100 idea-generating tips, you’ll create more valuable blog posts and bring in more valuable blog visitors.
- Bye-bye writer’s block. Or should we say, “bye-bye blogger’s block.”
- A list of more than 50 resources presents infinite possibilities for finding blog post ideas.
- Get inspiration from professional bloggers by seeing what they do to make their blog content stand out. (The book is loaded with examples.)
- The 17.5 bonus tips will make blog promotion a no-brainer.
103 Ways to Create SHARP Blog Content is like a pocket muse for business bloggers. Actually, scratch that – it can be applied to all bloggers looking to start strong out of the gate and maintain that momentum throughout their careers. This isn’t just a list of tips and tricks, 103 Ways is a compendium of real-world advice and experience from people who write every day. This book isn’t even targeted to someone in my situation, but I’ve managed to pull several great ideas from it for use on my own blog. ~ Harry C. Marks, CuriousRat.com
103 Ways to Create SHARP Blog Content: What a great resource for bloggers. Terrific content all around. ~ Barbara Kiebel, Kinetic Webs, LLC
Sara’s 103 Ways to Create Sharp Blog Content completely re-inspired me to blog more and create my own, long overdue e-book. This fast-reading guide is filled with super practical nuggets of information you can start using immediately as well as a bunch of handy links scattered throughout that I’ve already bookmarked. You’ve made my life easier–thanks Sara!” ~ Sarah Bush, Make Great Stuff
I encourage you to download the book and keep it handy for those periods of blog writer’s block. ~ Sean McVey, Hinge Marketing